WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Why you answer. where your fax did go?

If I get another caller that wants me to pay back money, take an order, send an order, come to visit, take them somewhere, I will pull the rest of my hair out of my head.

Since getting the wifi, that is intermittent, I am being broken with the inane calls I keep getting. It seems telemarketers are everywhere.  And, somehow, whoever had this phone number in the past owes a great deal of money to many people.  Shame on you Shaffie -   whoever you are.

Yes, I could unplug the phone, but since my cell phone is spotty for calls I tend to like to have something that might just work when I need it. And, true to form with appliances over here, the phone only works on volume up and not mute.

No comments:

Post a Comment