WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gotta Be Quick

With the Internet drifting in and out, I will attempt to post a message. I do not have to go the gym for exercise. All I have to do is want to use the Internet and then do the reboot run a million times to get a signal.

It is so frustrating to have wifi in my home and still have no access to Internet. I do not understand how a society sits back and accepts the things they do; considering it normal. I have the distinct feeling that this bunch does not fully understand, (or probably have never heard of it)the AA serenity prayer. They can change things, but don't seem to take the initiative to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment