WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Forgot to Mention...

The election has been called. I have no idea when the budget speech was read. Nothing was done before April 1st and then suddenly there was an announcement that the election is April 26th.  I guess every country does this process differently. I sat down to take a boo at the television. I have no idea what anyone is saying - no English. But the sitting government seems to have bought up all the air time. So I guess that will be the scheduling until the big day. Interesting isn't it that they paid to have us come over to strengthen English and not a word spoken in any ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment