WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This is Too Good to Not Share

I dug through my old e-mails and found this picture. Ryan sent it to me when he was living in Thailand, and that was about 5 years ago.  He may not appreciate this but I love the picture.  He is now on his way to Burma.  That man gets around. He is never going to regret not going somewhere. I think he has been everywhere. We all have the same opportunity. The rest of us are just such sloths we don't get around to it.  Hopefully we will have a vacation together again. He is the best travelling companion one could have. Always finding great things to do and laid back like no one else I know.  Maybe it appears laid back, but is just actually keeping my pace.
All three of them are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment