WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

This is Just Silly

I have been whining about missing a Vipassana retreat in Bangkok on my way back here in January. I have been snivelling about wanting to get back into the discipline of meditation. I have been doing more than my share of complaining about almost anything and everything. Well I turned over another stone in the oddly miraculous place known as K T, and what have I found?  A Vipassana meditation retreat centre. I actually just missed a retreat in March. I am not gonna beat myself up over that. I am just gonna hike my butt down there and rub peace and tranquility all over me.

Watch for a new and improved me. I have done it before and it is long overdue for a rehaul.

I think I just might miss KT after all, when I leave.

Peace and love everyone. It's time

No comments:

Post a Comment