WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, April 20, 2013

For Those Who Spent Summers at Katepwa

Or those who know Margo - the one who brought us the recipe - I just noshed on a huge platter of curried cauliflower. What a treat!  Cauliflower is not common here, so to find a head in K T is remarkable. Bubbled up with a healthy dose of my local curry purveyor's ground spices I added the usual lazy cook's tinned wild mushroom soup and - what the heck, I even found real shredded cheddar. What is going on here?  I am not used to so many ingredients at my finger tips. Damn good eats. Even though it cost me RM 30. Think of that like $30 to you. But worth every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment