WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, May 25, 2013

21 Days?

You cannot imagine how frustrating it is to try to figure out what the starting point is for the 21 day cut off for filing petitions regarding the election here.  Does it start the day after the election, once the dust has settled and votes were tallied? Does it start the day of the election?  Or does it start today, which is the day before 21 days after the election now? I ask the last one because anything I read in the mainstream media here the messages today in the print today is 21 days to file complaints, and the story goes on. So does that mean 21 days from 21 days after? Who knows? I have asked a few people, and when I do, they then look like I hit them with a 2x4.  They had never stopped to ponder that one. No, no, cannot know this, not so sure. That is the answer.  So, I guess I either wait and see chaos because the filing has been done, or ruling government rejoicing because it was not.  And so, I wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment