WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, May 19, 2013

I Was Serenaded

While having my regular visit with my grandchildren in the bathtub via FaceTime, my granddaughter serenaded me with her latest acquisition of Ba Ba Black Sheep.  I love how children interpret the words they are taught and rearrange the message into how they can understand the meaning into their own lives.

Her repertoire (at this time)  goes as this:

Ba Ba Black Sheep
How are you today?

One for Jennifer
One for Nana too.........
Why would she give a bag of whatever is being given away to a master or dame? I am sure she has no idea of what a master or dame is. She would only give these things to her mom and nana.  And being the sweet little girl she is, always concerned about how everyone is, her first words as she approaches the sheep is to find out how the sheep is feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment