WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Missed the Monsoon

I ended the week on a few good notes. I was solo for the professional development seminar. That went extremely well. My mentees all showed up; which is a coupe considering tonight is the night before a two week vacation. I told them we could leave early, but they stayed until 5 minutes before arranged end. Because they were so engaged. What a great note to end the week, seeing my mentees learning, enjoying the process, and participating enough to not want to look at their watches and find excuses to leave. Then home to a message from the university finally giving me my marks - sent by the dean of the college. Unfortunately, only the first assignments. But a start, right?  Then driving home without a monsoon spreading its water all the way. I guess when one looks for silver linings one can find them if they look hard enough. Now what would be perfect is to have Ry on my doorstep saying "lets go somewhere"!  Until then, my feet go up, I relax and do nothing tomorrow morning. Well, maybe a chinwag with the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment