WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, May 23, 2013

You have to chuckle over this comment...

I try my best to read what I can regarding the peaceful protests and everything going on here since the recent election. I come from a background of politics, so these events are interesting to me.

I was browsing some comments on one of the peaceful rallies where people were arrested and jailed without allowing any conference with lawyers. It did appear to be rather harsh, considering the group was not causing any problems. The comments were supportive except for one. That one is the chuckle generator.

It goes li dat:  "dear policeman... Catch these troublemakers and put them in jail. Let us live peacefully.... The trouble with people nowadays they do everything wrong in the name of  Human Rights......" End of quote.

OMG OMG. Does that "li dat fella" know what HUMAN RIGHTS is?  Me thinks not.  That is what made me laugh today.  But I also hope he gets a glimpse of human rights sometime in his life to know what it looks like. Clearly, he does not see the concept through his peepers right now. Did anyone else think of Archie Bunker right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment