WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I took advantage of a day off

Today I sat at my computer all day and, I think, have put together a very nice literature review for my problem solving research that I have been doing with RRU.  It has been a nightmare trying to get any internet to find articles to compare, and the university locally has the most pathetic resources for articles written on anything but local issues.  However, I persevered and finally got enough material to put together some nice comparisons and support for what I have been doing for the past couple of years.

Now I think I deserve a break from the keyboard. Maybe a dash to the food store to get a few things will clear my head enough to write it all up when I get home.

One can never complain about being lonely. The www is just a keyboard away, and there you can be anywhere in the world.  Time sitting here can make you as weary as if you had actually travelled there.

No comments:

Post a Comment