WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Moon is Everywhere, and it is Beautiful......

I always told my kids when they were young and adventuresome (unlike their mother) that we would always be able to spend time with each other when there was a full moon, no matter where we were in the world. That moon is everyone's moon, so look at it and talk to me. I will also see it.  Not sure what they thought of that comment, but they never said I was daft. I have also sat at the seaside in Victoria and looked toward where Ryan was in the ocean and knew that maybe I touched the same water drops that touched him.

Well, enough of that blather. Here is a video that some clever person put together of one of those beautiful moons rising over the horizon.  I have a view of that moon when I put my head on my pillow here. It is breathtaking at full moon cycle. A harvest moon every cycle. Sadly, the brilliant red/orange colour is due to the pollution in the air. But it was lovely to look at just two nights ago.

New Zealand video

No comments:

Post a Comment