WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, May 20, 2013

Welch's Grape Juice

Because this is my blog, I get to see who reads what. I don't actually see who exactly reads what but I get to see the stats of what interests everyone. Welch's grape juice is a very popular post. And I agree; that product is the nectar of the gods. However, as I plan my exit from Malaysia, I wonder how the justo and tesco will manage with the orders for the various products I strong armed   the suppliers to bring back. I wonder if they will end up with such a serious glut of these things because I am no longer here to buy them, that they will have to fire sale the entire lot when they see nothing moving. Yes, I could advise them a month or so before I leave. But really, think of how that conversation would go.  I think the only way I could get the message across to them and have it understood is to wiggle my right wrist in the air and announce while pointing at my chest - sorry miss, I finish; while bobbing my head side to side.

No comments:

Post a Comment