WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, May 31, 2013

Still Considering a Quick Jaunt to Singapore During the School Break

Holy Crow. I just looked at the discount site I use and the Carlton Hotel is USD1583 a night. I have stayed there several times and never came close to paying that amount. So, I went to the hotel site to see if perhaps the discount site had an error on the page. The hotel site offers the same room for $2000 a night.

What the heck? Have they lost their mind? Or perhaps been hacked by a happy hacker.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is really great and amazing. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog.
    http://www.acmamall.com.my/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna. Glad you like it. Hopefully I don't rant too much :)

    ReplyDelete