WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved." — Erich Fromm, psychologist

Happy Mother's Day to all the children who have or have had a mother. It is a day to celebrate that woman in your life, and without you, she cannot celebrate the occasion.

Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
(this was a quote by a famous psychologist - but I would add to it - 
it is a right that need not be earned, it just is.....

I think this is the most accurate statement that defines a mother......

The moment a child is born, a mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. --  Rajneesh


Now, for the humour:
Shame on me. I make a mess all by myself  And my wallet - I do that damage too.










Let all children believe this one


No comments:

Post a Comment