WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ni hao ma?

The title of this post is Mandarin for how are you?  I am thrilled that I know this. I guess I am picking up some new words along my journey. Ni hao ma is how the last peaceful rally began. Why this is interesting is because both leaders of the parties in this country are Muslim. What the greeting shows us is that the opposition is united in the sense of all races in this country have joined together to protest what they believe is wrong.

I did manage to view a clip of the rally, and there are many more on a site that will likely black out soon.  It was posted on some blogspot that had some rather crude advertising in the sidebars, so all I will suggest is if you want to find it yourself, go ahead. The content for the rally was good, but as I say, I am sure it will soon disappear.  something like the pathtroddennot is where it showed up.

What I have found is a site called malaysia-chronicle.com   It likely will not have a long life, but it does try to cover news events here. I have discovered that the site does not stay in my browser history, so that makes me think it will be soon gone.  For now, you can see the events that make history in this country for now.  And glad to report, that there is no violence to date.  I am thinking these are just growing pains and would like to believe that they can sort them out peacefully.




No comments:

Post a Comment