WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, May 24, 2013

Another Reason to not Answer My Phone

As I began to gather up the clutter left behind by the traveller, I picked up a plastic bag from her excessive dairy shopping. About to stash it in my cache of trash bags, I realized there was something inside the bag. Eek and more Eeks. There inside was a spider or something akin, the size of a small turkey.  Hairy legs and body in place of feathers. Lucky for me, it was a plastic bag. I immediately tied it, ran to the door, out to the patio, and tossed it over my gate. There it sits. Litter, compliments of the foreigner. Don't care. I am not touching that thing again. I hope Monty finds it and eats it. Now cautiously looking at anything that moves, in case he had a friend that managed to escape from the bag.

Canada does look good, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment