WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Misty Air and Chirps and Squawks

The air is slightly cool before the sun beats down on us soon, the jungle insects chirp and call. The birds are still silent, probably listening for the direction to head to pick off an insect that is giving away location.  It is only 6:30, so daylight is just breaking.
As the sun begins to rise, I can see the thickness in the air - another day in the tropics. Even the air sweats here. Another day just like the last one. Or, in simple words, it is going to be hot today.

I think this is the day I go to JB to get some errands done. I am out of sparkling water, and that is my treat for daily hydration. I drank every perrier, soda water tin, and large bottle I had in my cache. I need to face the HP man yet again. And the list goes on. Nothing opens the doors for business before 10 or 11 AM, so I can continue on with the inventory of books until it is time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment