WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, May 26, 2013

For Those Who Know Me, You Know What Now.....






I was going to do some laundry today. I still do wash my own linens and towels.  Not today.  I was in the lizard kitchen getting some ice for my glass of water, and just in front of the washing machine was a little guy who seemed to think he was in a pool doing the backstroke.  And not very quickly.  Those that know me are also aware of what I am now trying to think of how to get rid of him without touching him.  I am sure his mother told him a million times to not play on the ceiling.  I guess I will be donating another set of kitchen tongs to the trash can. But for now, the laundry can wait.  Cant face that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment