WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Go for Treats on May 31st....

I just got this message:

We're dedicating May 31st to you -- our valued client.

Enjoy refreshments with members of your local branch and community. Stop in to say hello and learn about our time-limited offers, reserved just for you.

I cannot think of a better way to thank these people than sending everyone I know, especially those with little children, to take advantage of their generosity. What the heck, find someone who is celebrating a child's birthday and have the party there. You might have to take your own candles.

Best of all, you are invited to ANY CIBC branch.  I can't get there myself, so enjoy the refreshments for me.

ps - if you don't know what a CIBC is, then this message is not for you








No comments:

Post a Comment