WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, May 5, 2013

update on election

OK, I just listened to someone discussing the election. The referral to a Chinese Tsunami apparently is not accurate. What the speaker indicates is it is more of an urbanTsunami.  The urban vote said NO to the ruling party, but the rural vote won them the election. The rural vote would take in feldas which are land for plantations given to Malays from the government.  Of course they would vote for them. They got a business 'gratis'.  So, that clarification makes a bit of sense to me.  Now will keep my ears open and hear some understanding of what happened yesterday.

I still do not have clarity of why this happened and what the voters wanted. I guess I may never.

No comments:

Post a Comment