WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Travelling Library will travel no more

I have spent the last two days checking the inventory of the books I have provided for the schools while I have been here. I gathered all the carts to sort them over the vacation and redistribute them after the break. I think I have decided they will go to one school. That is the only school that has used the books and looked after them. Other carts came back to me with shredded books, missing pages, bits of food and trash in the cart, and many, many books missing. I would like to look at this with a benevolent mind and believe someone wants the books to read over the break. In reality, they have probably been lost.  I need a break from this tedious task. Maybe a hairwash downtown will fix that.  Then back to the missing cat in the hat and other critters to write the new inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment