WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, May 11, 2013

State Level English Carnival in metropolis of Kota Tinggi

As I have said, a carnival here does not have clowns or popcorn. But the event was delightful. I ran into an old mentee today who told me about the event. I did not get to the venue easily. The directions were a tad sketchy. However, after dropping in on a wedding carnival in error and meeting the bride and groom and having photos taken with complete strangers, someone figured out where I wanted to go and gave me a new set of directions to get there.  I was almost there, so the trip was fairly short and got me to the venue. Asking where I could park was a bonus as well. The white lady advantage directed me to VIP parking, Yay for me.
This was some school that won the state level ethnic dance competition, and after watching them, I can see why.  The young girls were incredible with their fluid movements in the dance I viewed here. Pretty pathetic video, but gives you an idea of what it was like there.
Here are the dancing ladies - a little closer view
Here are the dancing ladies - a little closer view

No comments:

Post a Comment