WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dengue Fever Epidemic - Bring in the SWAT Team

I just watched a documentary on S'pore channel that advises we have a dengue fever epidemic. We
have had more cases and fatalities this year already than we had in the entire year last year.  The worst news is that there seems to be a resistance to the sprays we use and everyone is encouraged to actively be vigilant in not allowing the mosquitoes to breed. This means no standing water and care in watering our plants.  With two already under my belt, I will definitely be sure that I will heed the warning.  Each time a person gets dengue fever is kind of like russian roulette. The next one can be fatal.


No comments:

Post a Comment