WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Communication Miscommunication

I stopped in at McD's for a burger on my way home. They have something called the big and tasty over here. I have ordered it in the past but for some reason they think they have to load every bit of lettuce, mustard and mayo on the burger they can get their dirty little fingers on. I asked if they could just make it with the burger, cheese, lettuce, and tomato, but PLEASE do not put any of the condiments on it. Ok, lah was the reply. I brought it home and there in the big and tasty burger carton was a miserable little pathetic burger on a bun. Where is their critical thinking in this?  Would I pay for a specialty burger and only want a RM 1. plain burger?  No. One should really not be subjected to looking at a plain McD burger. Anywhere in the world. I told them what I wanted. I give up. Maybe I really should consider becoming vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment