WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, May 18, 2013

This is Brilliant

Someone sent me a youtube for Kmart advertisement.  It was delightful. A great way to start my day.  Apparently the video has gone viral, and I can see why.  There are those who say shame, shame, because they are stuffed shirts.  But the video is so popular it will begin a television campaign soon as well.

As I am preparing to ship things home, I wonder if I should contact Kmart to ship for me?

I am adding a link here of the ABC news story that covers this video for those who need a background of what happened.  The video is on the page, so just wait for the commercial to end and then watch and have a laugh.  The initial ad is very short, so just wait for the giggles.

viral shi* my pants -you listen and decide what you hear


Enjoy, it is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment