WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Differences make a difference

I talked with my daughter this morning. She and my grandson went to 'practice day' for kindergarten today. It sounded wonderful.  Her concern?  This year there are 17 students in the class. When my grandson goes in the fall there is a forecast of 22 students. I was excited.  How wonderful. We were looking at this from two different perspectives. She was worried that there were too many students for her son to have the attention she wanted him to have. I was looking at it from where I am now, and 22 students would mean there was a pandemic.  The normal classroom here is 40+.



No comments:

Post a Comment