WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, June 21, 2013

1 Malaysia Batik

I am asking here - if anyone can tell me where to purchase silk 1 Malaysia fabric I will be indebted to you. I have scoured the country - no one has any idea where I can get it.  Everything seems to be polyester and I do not want polyester.  For those who do not know what I am talking about - here is a few samples of what the batik looks like.
Like anything batik, it is the artist's interpretation, so it varies. I kind of like the one on the second from the right. But also like the one second from the left. That way, who does not know left from right will be correct.

I would like to buy some silk and have a top and pants/skirt made as a souvenir of my time here. Maybe a dress. Who knows. I just want to have something. I can be flexible. If all fails, I would buy some polyester and have a big jacket sort of like the men's shirts made to wear with slacks and top.

No comments:

Post a Comment