WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, June 20, 2013

1Malaysia Sutra

I have been pulling my hair put trying to find 1 Malaysia silk fabric. I want to take this home with me as a memory of my stay here. I have travelled all over Johor trying to find some with suggestions for many people. I hit dead ends every time. I have seen T shirts and Baju Karung made from the design. But they are always in synthetic fabric. I want silk.

I know there are many readers of this blog from Malaysia.  I can see the stats. Don't worry, I don't know who the readers are. I only know there are many readers from Malaysia. So, please, if you are reading this, can you please leave me a message and tell me how I can find some silk 1 Malaysia fabric?  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment