WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sharing My Kitchen Again......

Gordon, or one of his concubines has moved into MY kitchen recently. At least, that is what I am telling myself.  Why do I think this? I have found traces of presence on a shelf under my cooking surface on a daily basis.  Trying spraying lizard repellant has not resolved the issue, so not sure what the next step has to be.  I am keeping on the path that it is Gordon or a gal, because the alternative is too creepy to consider.  One thing I do know for sure - I would never get comfortable with the vermin and reptiles one has to consider a roommate over here.

As for monitor lizards; I have seen a couple more. Not in my immediate neighbourhood, but in KT.  That is close enough for me.  Talking with a few locals, it seems with all the rain, they tend to come out and flourish.  Drat the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment