WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Winding Down does not mean Slowing Down

As this contract winds down the pace picks up. There are tons of task added, paperwork that would choke a horse, and running in all directions to get everything done.  I was at three schools today plus a professional development.  A normal day is one school and possibly a PD.  Add the frustration of getting to each of these schools, and there is a huge drain on one's energy and patience.  I did it, and off again tomorrow, which should be a short day, but wont be once again.  I should not complain - there are many who have no job.  But it is the useless paperwork that never gets dealt with once done that really annoys me.

Oh well, by mid October when I am home again, and bored, I am sure I will find something to complain about there. I hope not, but wont hold my breath.

I hear thunder - maybe the smog will go away.......

No comments:

Post a Comment