WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, June 21, 2013

Why I am NOT going to Singapore right now

When Singapore reports that the haze index is 200 or so, I realize that I have that beat by a huge amount. My own little community seems to be scoring highest in the entire region. No, I will just stay home, wear a mask, and keep windows and doors closed.

And, in case the haze does not keep me home, then the fear of another case of dengue fever would do the trick. Reports of the worse outbreak in history is enough for me to not go.  Although, home is probably worse - they dont really monitor it here. But at least I have screens on my doors and windows here. Dengue fever carrying mosquitos now are resistant to all the sprays and lotions and potions we use. We need the DENGUE LEAGUE
AND, my favourite.  As I love the promotion video for saving Gaia, this one is a delightful play on the words.  Kaya is a yummy spread for toast made from coconut and (the kind I like) pandan.


No comments:

Post a Comment