WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, June 14, 2013

I Needed a Break from Assignments

Lucky me, I was able to talk with my grandchildren for quite a while today. It was a welcome break from my own studies that have assignments piled to the rafters.  We sat and I asked what sounds letters made, the answers came over FaceTime, and then when all the letters were sounded, the words were produced. What a clever little guy.  He is definitely ready for kindergarten.

Unlike a colleague, who whines and mewls constantly. And when called on it, responds with comments such as this:  Your response is filled with conjecture, which then has judgements of that conjecture. OMG

If conjecture is an inference or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence, then how can it be a judgement of a judgement - from the same source.  Maybe time for a refresher course in word usage, or scaling down to the level one can use competently.  

OK, now time to be a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment