WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, June 10, 2013

Back to the Salt Mines

Some of us returned to work. Others seem to think they need more vacation time.  I wish I had this video for the professional development program I had today. Since we have spent so much time together for the past few years, the mentees tend to see the humour I bring with me.  And, poking a friendly suggestion regarding pronunciation, this video would have made the afternoon an amusing time. Especially when they see one of my own kind mispronouncing.

What it did for me was cause a good laugh.  I am imagining what teachers do with the new made up names that parents are blessing their children with nowadays.

mispronunciation -  looked from both sides now...

No comments:

Post a Comment