WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, June 17, 2013

OCD or RESEARCHER AT HEART?

This rodent issue is bringing some questions to my mind. Am I an OCD or am I just a person who collects data to determine the course of action. Or am I just a freak that cannot handle rodents in the household?  I am going to go with the researcher. It makes me a bit more wholesome than the other two choices.

Today after returning home I spied that the bowl contents have not changed. A pattern that I have determined as nocturnal critters. I am guessing that rats and mice fit that description.  I am not going to check because denial is a route I want to take for this. Reason being - I am choosing that the smorgasbord diners are mice. Very hungry mice. That is hope I cope.

Now to gather the courage to pour more pellets into the bowl and of course photograph that for ongoing data collection. I hope I have assassinated all perps.

No comments:

Post a Comment