WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Why I Own A MAC

I just spent the last hour trying to find the various tabs that seemed to fall off the menu for my word documents. I finally did some online searches and discovered that microsoft needed a little fixer upper for word.  Also learned that I could download these fixer uppers right now, or wait until microsoft alerted me with an update patch.  I do have them set up for automatic updates, but the messages I read indicate that these auto updates for word tend to arrive about a month after you have had several nervous breakdowns trying to deal with the dysfunctions.  My MAC just updates anything it needs to, and long before I even realize there is a problem. Why can the other guys not figure this out?

Which would you choose?                
THIS?
OR THIS?

No comments:

Post a Comment