WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Think I'm in Love....

In love with my iPad that is. I just bought a book I have been waiting for all spring. And I did not have to leave my sofa. I really cannot think of a better way to spend Friday night then reading this new book. But like all the books I ever do manage to buy here, I hang onto them and dole out only a few pages at a time to myself. That way I can be assured of reading material until I find something else that becomes available and that I want.

Today's purchase - And the Mountains Echoed by Khalid Hosseini.

He is one of the most talented authors I have had the pleasure to read. You feel like he is in the room talking to you, even though the stories are tragically, painfully sad.

                                     Thanks Jenn and Ry! My iPad was the best present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment