WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, June 24, 2013

98 and counting

Things I will miss:
Mentees who do a splendid job mirroring what I have taught them these past few years
Mangos

Things I look forward to:
Seasons
No air pollution

We cannot get a face mask anywhere in this part of the world. We drag our sorry butts around exhausted - because we are so short of oxygen in our bodies. I could sleep about 40 hours a day. We are fortunate. We get to leave. What about all the people who live here permanently?  The corporate world does not think past their wallets on many occasions. That is what this air pollution is all about. And even sadder - everyone is praying for rain. Sure. A nice dose of acid rain would be just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment