WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I Have a Plan....

For now - the kitchen is it's.  I will vacate.  But hopefully I will receive more than a 'it finish miss' for a response to my question regarding rat/mice control in the home.  I am on a mission. After work today I intend to get some resolution to this rodent infestation. And BTW,thank you to the dufus who showed up at my home with sacks of junk and whatnot to store for her while she traisped off to her vacation spot. That is when the issue began. I know that is the bringer of the problems I now have.  One of those sacks of crap is where the miserable critter was hiding, and now I get to 'enjoy' him.

No comments:

Post a Comment