WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, June 30, 2013

I Am Canadian .........................92

Today a different list.

No list of what I will miss and what I look forward to. I am not sure what to call this one - maybe survival - maybe oblivion - maybe newfound courage?

    2011-2013
survivor dengue fever 2x
survivor pneumonia 2x
frequent survivor of asthma
killer of cobra
killer of rat

With a list like that, you have to know that a Canuck would be the only one to stay on and keep ticking.  Some items on the list are ones I never thought I would ever face and NEVER thought I would do.  I guess that Canadian spirit is stronger than I knew and groomed me for the adventures I have taken on. We can survive temperature differences from -50 to +50 and more on either side - all in one year, on a regular basis. We can survive grasshopper infestations, floods, blizzards, and tornados.  As for the last two items on the list, I am hoping I have proven myself and never have to face those again.  EVER

Happy Canada Day everyone - the first installment - and again tomorrow, when you catch up to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment