WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, June 29, 2013

92 - already!

What I will miss:
This one is difficult today - it is very overcast, raining, smoggy,hot and steamy,  generally miserable.
OK, having too much space to live in that I never use
Listening to the various birds twittering outside my home
Going to sleep to Gordon's chattering

What I will look forward to:
When I get back - staying at Jenn's and having the little people to hang out with in the morning - I am a morning person, so have few big people who can relate to me there
Getting my Mac keyboard repaired quickly and efficiently
Seeing my friends and not having to dash away because I have to come back here
Going camping with my friends
I will miss the RRU weekend reunion this year, but will be there for many more
Automatically being given a full set of cutlery and remembering how to use it - spoons are not for cutting!
THIS:
NOT THIS:









I had a chat with Jenn yesterday. The little people always chatter to me, but this time it was like pulling teeth to get them to say anything. Kolly appeared shy. Levi was busy.  I think the real reason was they are honest - talking to Nana when they are at a friend's house playing with friend's toys outweighs talking to the old Nana any day.  We actually were able to talk about what we wanted to talk about, so all worked out just fine. And, I missed out on burgers at their friends house for dinner. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment