WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rain Showers My Foot!

Maybe this is where culture comes into play. When I see rain falling that would send Noah into a tizzy I do not call it a light shower. Every day this week the forecast has either been clear skies or light showers at the end of the day. That is not what has happened.  By 4:30 the sky darkens, the thunder booms, and the skies open up. I live in a considerably high area of the city, and my roads are underwater as I type. A light shower does not do that.   I cannot even see the jungle across the street. Probably for the best - all the monitor lizards are probably parading out of there.

Showers, my foot. I wanted to go to the Pan Pacific restaurant.  But not worth the aggravation of driving with the loony tunes on the road right now in this downpour. Oh, excuse me,  light shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment