WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Assassin and Friend

Today I spent the day with a friend from KT. We took in a wedding, we traipsed around JB and she shopped til she dropped.  It was a good outing for her. She works 6 days a week and craves taking to someone in English. I was the English partner today.  And happy to do so.  I didn't even have to talk. On occasion I tried to answer questions, but she was just to happy to be talking and I was just as happy listening.  It was timely too.  After realizing I was a rodent assassin, I needed to get outta the digs.  I really do not want to eventually find the corpse or corpses, but I guess that will come too.  All in good time. For now I shriek hooray for work. I can be gone and not have to be here with 'them'.

No comments:

Post a Comment