WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Last Honey Mango

I just consumed my last honey mango that possibly I will ever have. Why? Because honey mango season is over. I will not be here for the return next year.  So what did this last three years do for me? It taught me that all mangos are not the same. I never liked mangos at home but that was because we never got these little lovelies I buy here.  Now that I have become a mango maniac I have to leave.  The latest batch is something called King mangos. They are huge. But being a mango, I just treat it like the little honey variety and have just one.  Maybe I can learn to love them as much  - might as well - there is no option to get the little ones for now.  Besides - I get more mango with one of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment