WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, June 7, 2013

Saving Gaia - Singapore Style

Last year I fell in love with these kids singing their hearts out to save our world.  I love the tune, I love the lyrics, and the video is beautiful.  Like everything I do, I wrote and told them so.  I promoted the video here in Malaysia, but sadly, few takers on environment issues here.



Saving Gaia 2012



a bit of rap, a bit of fun, but still not like the first one....

I understand why it changed - they have added older kids - we all need to work together to save the world.

The tree they are planting is a curry leaf tree.  If you have never eaten something flavoured with curry leaf, then you have not dined.  I am growing one in my yard here.





way to go Singapore 
Singapore has an office tower downtown that is completely dependant on solar panels on the roof for power, and the food outlets donate their cooking oils for further biodiversity fuels to run the building. 
If you're interested - Asia Square

No comments:

Post a Comment