WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

66 more

There is nothing to report. It's hot. There are insane drivers. Vacation begins soon.  And maybe, just maybe, the firecrackers will stop.  I am counting on the lighters of the crackers will head to their home villages to enjoy their family time. Hopefully they will take all the firecrackers with them.  My own neighbourhood is too small and too new to have people come home to. It has not been around long enough.

As for Ramadan people. My buddy - a colleague also observes the fast.  He is getting so goofy; we were discussing the video that I will be showing our professional development crew and he mentioned that I really must give it an introduction this time. Not sure what he meant, I asked the question. The poor guy has lost his memory or something that gets lost when you dont drink water.  He was convinced that I had shown another video to a certain group a few weeks ago - and that I did not introduce it, leaving them all unclear of what the message was.  I never showed the video. There was not enough time.  And so that is what serious dehydration does to a person.


No comments:

Post a Comment