WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A C scores a point!

Wowzers Dowzers, Air Canada responded to me.  They take no responsibility for my needs, but they responded.  Can you believe it? I can't.  I actually wrote back with a thank you for acknowledging me.The warned me that it would take 2 - 4 weeks for a reply, but they were only 2 days!

They did suggest that Cathay Pacific is responsible for me until the moment I get on their carrier and that the fact that a travel agent booked my flight I have no access to the changes that have to be made. Well, goodness me, there might be a flight home after all.




Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
~ Albert Einstein



No comments:

Post a Comment