WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Prank

When I finally got wifi installed in my home it came with a phone line that I had no option to decline. The phone never works when I try to call out. I get dead air. But miraculously, it works for incoming calls. Millions of incoming calls. No caller ID.  And the calls are either for a deadbeat that had the number before me, or faxes that obviously want me to send them something.

I have an idea.  It is not very nice for whoever gets this number but I can amuse myself when back home thinking about all the insane fax calls that will be coming through on this line. I am going to try to set up an online prize line.  Advertising that anyone can win a new car if they fax their name and weight to (my number) - can you imagine the calls?




No comments:

Post a Comment