WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, July 26, 2013

This is Funny

I look for any excuse to take a break from cleaning and purging this household I have created. I thought I should check my iPad just in case someone sent me a very important message on a Saturday.  No important messages. A copy of a message that I sent to the university asking yet again was in my inbox of my iPad.  I thought that was odd, because I sent it to the university, not myself.  I had grabbed a message from some professor in my inbox on the computer, and replied 'to all' asking when I could possibly see my grades for the assignments.  When I saw this message on the iPad, it had a list of cc's longer than the page could display.  Seems I cc's a message to students, faculty, and anyone else affiliated with the university.  Do you think I will get someone's attention?  Hope so.  I might have even managed to make some professors get busy and do their job - especially before hari raya, which  will bring the whole country to a full stop.  Once that happens, it will be like talking into an empty box when I try to contact anyone at the university. Or anywhere in the country

This will likely be the reply, if I get one at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment