WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 29, 2013

Energy and Other People

I thought I was so wise. I distanced myself from those who I discovered were grabbing my own energy and handing over theirs to me. It happens. Once I moved away from it I felt much better. Maybe I am saying all this gibber in a new age kind of way, but whatever way you say it, people suck the energy right out of you if you let them.

So, why now am I talking about it? Because I am feeling like I have run three marathons these days. Believe me, I didn't.  But the slow motion of those around me, barely able to talk a full sentence is rubbing off on me.  I really need to get a grip on this.  I really must realize that I am not exhausted,  and move on.  Only one more week of this.  I can do it.  And so can they.

No comments:

Post a Comment